Monday, March 03, 2008

Meme: Message in a bottle

I ran into this via a post on That Grrl's site. The idea is to take the background image and add your own message to it. Here's what I came up with:

Haley Hughes' message in a bottle: Stop searching forever, happiness is right next to you

If you're interested in trying it yourself (consider yourself tagged) or want to see all the different versions other people have made, go to this page. Here are three (that other people made) that spoke to me.

Everything you seek resides just outside your comfort zone

Pray it works out. Know it may not. Love regardless.

Send more romance novels. Sawyer is hogging them all.

1 comment:

  1. These are all awesome. Have I said that already? And getting comments at the blog ocean. Beautifull done.

    Have a nice Sunday.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.