Friday, September 21, 2007

My new most viewed photo -- Feet?

A lot of people must be searching for photos of feet on Flickr, because in the space of 24 hours, this photo became my most-viewed picture. When you look closely at it, the photo isn't even well focused.

I like the photo because it's of my family and it represents all of us being on the beach together in Australia. I posted it because I was looking for a photo to represent the letter "U" for a Flickr group called By The Letter.

Oh well. Any guesses which foot is mine? ;-)

On a side note, I've been meaning to post for a while. I have topics in mind, including My worst nightmare actually turned out kind of funny and My first business trip and Huh. CVICU has been redecorated. Yea.

Oh, and then there are those cute kittens to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.