Friday, September 21, 2007

It's all about marketing

Blogger has this new(er) feature that allows me to conduct polls. So, I'm conducting two polls (see right sidebar) quizzing you about book titles.

Why? Because even before I can hope to sell a book, I have to get an editor or agent's attention. That requires marketing - and my book title is part of my brand. (Yeah, yeah, I know that the title will most likely be changed if/when I sell the project and it goes to print, but why not try to start out strong?)

Plus, polls are fun.

So, please vote.

And feel free to leave me a comment if you have other ideas for book titles. (I'd be worried about opening up a can of worms, but I only average about three unique visitors a day, plus people hardly ever leave me comments. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.