Friday, May 12, 2006

The wonders of the internet

I post a need... and someone responds.

Thank you, Lewis, for doing a search for Hotaling's whiskey, finding my site and reading about my search to acquire some of the whiskey, then directing me to Vintage Wine & Spirits near San Francisco. (This is a lesson to me to try using a different search engine sometimes!)

I've placed an order, and if all goes well, I will soon have some Hotaling's whiskey in my possession. (If anyone's looking, the store appears to be down to its last three bottles in stock.)

Just to tie this in to another previous post, the two bottles I purchased cost almost exactly what I made in the garage sale last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.