Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Tale of the Dancing Girl

Before you think I've gone totally babies and dogs on this blog, I thought I'd return to a little writing news. Not any writing news of my own, but of my two "writing sisters", Grace d'Otare and Destiny d'Otare. (By the way, in this writing sisterhood, I'll someday be known as Hope d'Otare.)

Anyway, Grace has a new short story out called The Tale of the Dancing Girl. It's erotica and very adult - not that all of you would mind - I'm just trying to warn you. It's published by Harlequin Spice Briefs and has a gorgeous cover. Of Grace's three stories so far, it is my favorite cover.

It received a great review on a review site called The Good, The Bad and the Unread.

Here's part of Wendy the Super Librarian's review:

"I hit the jackpot with this latest by Grace D’Otare which is apparently part of a series. Needless to say, I’m going back and buying the first two stories. ... It’s sensual, erotic, and a romance. Very well done indeed."

The Tale of the Dancing Girl is the third short story in a series told by our narrators Maeve and Devlin.

A fourth short story in the series is due out in March 2010. This is sister Destiny d'Otare's debut short story with Spice Briefs. This one is titled Knightley's Tale and is inspired by a Jane Austen story.

Rumor has it that fifth story in the series may be announced soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.