Thursday, November 19, 2009

So far, this is the oldest I've ever been



This is my current favorite series of photos of Xander. I wanted to capture his T-shirt, which says "So far, this is the oldest I've ever been," but when I propped him up on the glider, he was being so cute, I didn't care that you couldn't read the shirt.

You can see he has discovered his hands, and is even sucking his thumb a little bit. I didn't expect that to start at 3 months. Somehow I thought babies were born thumb-suckers or not. He's obviously proving me wrong, which, I'm sure, he'll do a lot in his lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Haley, he is so cute :)
    You have captured these moments perfectly!

    Hope you are doing well? Can you put motherhood into words?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.