Thursday, May 07, 2009

Super mammoth olives




To see this photo in a larger size, click here.

Another photo from Borough Market in London. This one of bulk bins of olives. I don't know why, but there's something about bulk bins at produce markets that seem so picturesque. I don't even like olives, yet these bins call to me.

I had a hard time deciding which of these two photos I like better, the still-life one shown above, or this one with the merchant packaging up some of the olives, which has some action. Usually I go for the action shots, but I think I like the colors and framing better on the photo shown.

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to say I like this one the best, too. The other one is nice but the merchant's arms are too skinny! Or at least in my humble opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.