Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cold cash





To see this photo in a larger size, click here.

When we had our annual garage sale this past summer, my sister, brother-in-law and nephew carefully sorted our proceeds and laid them out in stacks on the glass-topped table. The sun was streaming into the room, beautifully illuminating the money. While they counted, I took photos.

I posted several of the photos to Flickr, showing the bills lined up, and the coins. A site called Now Public, which is "Crowd Powered Media," found five of these photos on Flickr and has used them with permission to illustrate various stories. The photo pictured here was used on this story. And here's a link to my profile where you can see all the photos I've contributed.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I've never found American bills that pretty before - this may be a first! Great job on these Haley :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.