Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekend Photo Fun: Flickr Sudoku




To see this photo in a larger size, click here.

Something fun to try with photos today: Play Flickr Sudoku.

If you want to play with cute hamster photos, then you're in luck. That seems to the be default setting for this website. If you want to change the subject of the photos in the puzzle, change the tag and make a new puzzle.

Have your own Flickr account? Enter your Flickr username and get a puzzle made with photos from your photostream. Add a tag, and it'll further refine the selections.

If you have no idea how to play Sudoku, check out this site or Google "how to play sudoku".

Have fun! I did.

1 comment:

  1. That is evil. I love Sudoku. And Sudoku looks way prettier with my artwork. :) Thank you for something else I can be addicted to! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.