Friday, April 11, 2008

Found on the Internet

~Random ramblings from the last week or so~

You Suck at Photoshop
What's so addictive about this tutorial series is the drama happening in the background. Even if you don't own Photoshop or don't even edit photos at all, follow this series from the first episode for the humor alone.



New Episode of The Guild
I love this series. I think I've said that before, but no matter. I love this series. Check it out from episode one. Here's episode eight:



Blogger in Draft
The coolest feature I've found so far? The ability to schedule my posts. If I sit down and write several at one time, I can space out their appearance on my site. (Yeah, I know, nothing new to some of you non-Blogger-hosted bloggers, but it's new to Blogger!)

Book Mooch
Saw this on Ken Armstrong Writing Stuff and registered. Looks like a good way to clear some books out of my personal library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.