Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A new photo rises to the top



I have a new "most-viewed" photo on Flickr.

This is the photo that my husband often refers to as "The Photo". I might be biased, but isn't it obvious why it's so popular? If I'd posted it at the same time as the one of Thor pawing at the door (see previous Flickr entry), it would have been the most viewed all along.

We took this photo five years ago when Loki (the center puppy) was six weeks old. This was two weeks before we took Loki home. In case you're wondering -- Yes, this was a blink-and-you'll-miss-it photo. It was difficult getting all three puppies to cooperate. They had to be repositioned many times, as they became easily distracted and wandered off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.