Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The vacation preparation frenzy

The past several days have been busy as we've scrambled to get ready for vacation.

There was "Drake's" birthday on Friday night, Heather's birthday party on Saturday night, and double barbecues for family and friends on Sunday - the first because Dave's Dad was in town visiting, and the second just because we could.

We've had to-do lists to finish, laundry and packing, not to mention work to wrap-up. In fact, I'm still wrapping up work, and our flight departs in 12 hours. Even if I were in bed right now, I'm sure last-minute to-do lists would still be scrambling through my brain.

Isn't that usually the way vacations start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.