Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Whatever happened to my topics of interest?

Yeah, I know I haven't been blogging much. Sorry about that.

Over the past few months, one weekly feature that you could count on me blogging every week was my Topics of Interest post about what I'd been reading online the previous week.

Well, last week I discovered Google Reader, which allows me to view the news feed from various websites, then collect the stories (or links to the stories) that I like for future reference. You'll notice a new box to the right labeled "Haley's shared items". This box will dynamically update as I add new stories to be shared. You can even visit my Haley's Shared Items page on Google, if you want to browse all that I've been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.