Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Offbeat Illinois

When I lived in San Francisco, I fell in love with the posters promoting the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy. I collected them in note card format and still have them displayed in our finished basement.

A few years ago, I fell in love with a series of travel posters produced for United Airlines. I collected a set of them in note card format and have them displayed in our kitchen.

Now I've found a new love - a series of posters put out by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity. Check out the whole Offbeat Illinois line at Cafe Press.

Brookfield Zoo Naked Mole RatWoodstock Illinois Dick TracyIllinois Wine Country

Can I find another area of the house to display a set of themed note cards? Should I concentrate on the wine posters? I'm still working out the logistics, but I'm certain I'll find a place for at least a few. Perhaps refrigerator magnets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.