Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The lawn continues to grow

The lawn service called bright and early. Said they were too far behind this week because they let their crew have off work yesterday for the rally. Said that all landscapers will probably be in the same boat.

Hmmm...

Looked at the mower again. I think it's just really clogged. Removed as much grass as I felt I safely could. I'm hoping a friend can come over after work tonight and show me how to take out a spark plug so I can safely get the mower unclogged.

You'd think I'd never mowed a lawn before. Well, maybe it's been at least 15 years. And that was a small yard using an electric mower. I didn't have to worry about pull-starting gas-powered small engines, but I did have to worry about mowing over the extension cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.