Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Here I am, now what?

I'm back at work at the office after taking a 5-week leave of absence to finish my book. The leave was fabulous. Sort of a summer vacation for a person who hasn't had one in far too long. But, I am sad to report, the book is not finished.

I'm almost there. I can visualize the finished product. I have momentum and I can see it happening very soon.

I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, please follow my progress in getting published from this, my new blog. If you're really adventuresome, check out the website I started two years ago at www.haleyhughes.com. It could use a little updating, but it's a good introduction to who I am and what I'm writing.

Bear with me!
Haley Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.