Thursday, October 23, 2003

First place in the Picture This contest

*This was originally posted to my private website, but moved here after I started this blog.

I took first place in the "Picture This" contest! I just received the letter last night. Here's what one of the judges said: “You’ve developed a strong writing voice and you write with a smooth assurance that’s impressive. I think you have a great future ahead of you!”

I thought the critiques were all well thought-out and the judges were very helpful in their comments. I would enter this contest again. Thank you Inland Empire chapter for such a wonderful contest opportunity.

The results are posted on the Inland Empire Chapter of RWA website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.