Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Don's Brutalist School



A friend I've written about before on this blog, Don Hammontree, just released a new video for a new song, Treason. It's catchy, but with some strong language.

As he explained it on his Facebook post:

"This is the video for "Treason," the opening song off my CD "Brutalist School." It's a protest song aimed at the corporations and fat cats who are selling the working people of this country out by sending all the jobs anywhere but here."

Don, whom I know from my days working at the newspaper, has first-hand experience with the unemployment situation in this country, as he's a victim of the ever-shrinking newspaper industry. He's also lived in some neighborhoods especially hard-hit by the economic downturn.

His CD Brutalist School is available in iTunes and from CD Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.