Tuesday, August 06, 2013

A moment captured: Bridge through the prairie

The prairie at the Morton Arboretum
Hi. I'm here. It's been just under a year since my last post. Thanks for sticking with me. I've been busy being a mom -- a mom with a camera constantly in my hand. I thought I should do something about that. Such as share my photos. So, without any further ado, here we go...

While my son, the X Man, was in preschool the other day, I decided to take my camera out for some exercise at the Morton Arboretum. When I entered the park, the docent at the gate mentioned how pretty the prairie was right now with so many flowers in bloom. So I headed in that direction and had a great time wandering around, reacquainting myself with the prairie there. It was a sticky, rainy day, but I got a lot of pretty photos. You can check out the set on Flickr, or wait and see if I post more. I hope to soon. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.