Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Loki



I realized it was Wednesday and thought I could quickly bring this blog back up to date with a Wordless Wednesday post. Then I decided that I don't dare post only a photo after abandoning the blog for several weeks.

So, here are two photos of the family and Miss Loki celebrating Loki's 8th birthday at the end of May. I can't believe she's 8 already!

Don't you love the party hats? We make the dogs wear them every year and every birthday. It's a silly tradition, but I love it and they tolerate it well.

As for the rest of us, we're keeping busy. Baby X is 10 months old and on the verge of walking. He loves to point at things and have us name them. We journey into Dad's office several times a day so that we can look at Dad's Godzilla action figure thingy.

Sorry to keep this update short. I'm late for bed, and Baby X will be waking me much to early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.