Thursday, May 01, 2008

At large: Blue

Here's something fresh and not at all intended as filler. Really.


Your Mind is Blue



Of all the mind types, yours is the most mellow.

You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.

Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.






You Need Some Blue in Your Life



Blue will make you feel calm, intelligent, and confident.

And with a little blue, you will project an aura of sincerity and loyalty.

If you want wisdom, you've got to get a little blue in your life!

For extra punch: Combine blue with brown or green

The downside of blue: Blue can make you seem more conservative and reserved than you are

The consequences of more blue in your life:

You will feel more open to the world around you

You will have a broader and richer perspective on life

You will be able to find solitude, even in the most hectic times



Two different quizzes. The same color. Interestingly enough, blue is one of my least favorite colors.

4 comments:

  1. My mind was green and I needed some black in my life. I did these too. I have an addiction to personality quizzes online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, shhh... don't tell anyone, but I spent like an hour this evening just taking different quizzes. I was mesmerized by them. Some were interesting, some were useless, and some left me going "meh". For some unknown reason (even to me) these were the two that I decided to post the results for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came up as Blue and Black, respectively.

    Hmmm. All bruised and I haven't even tried roller blading yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, Cromely, it's been a few days. Have the bruises faded? Would you still come up blue and black today?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.