Friday, February 01, 2008

Schmap!

Ever heard of Schmap? I hadn't until a few weeks ago. Turns out it's a digital tourism and travel guide. Kind of neat, with photos of popular destinations placed on a map for easy browsing.

Why do I know about Schmap? Because a few weeks ago they contacted me asking for permission to use three of my photos in their guides. No money. Just a photo credit and a link back to my Flickr page.

After some thought, I said "Yes"!

The new editions of the guides were published today. So, check out my three "published" photos:

The York Minster Chapter House Ceiling

The Rivercenter Mall along the San Antonio Riverwalk
The Bar at the Australian Hotel

Oh, and here are the handy-dandy widgets for the three guides I'm published in:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.