Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Loki and Thor report

From an email from home:

Things are still good here although Loki got kicked off the bed this morning for a little too much paw-in-my-face action whenever I paused in petting her for even a half second. She got to nibble my PJs outside when we went out after breakfast, though, so all's well.

Thor is being a lovebug. I think he still really misses you guys, but he seems happy and has been my buddy since moment one, with no backsliding so far (he's licking my foot right now as I type).

And it is so funny the whole "We don't like you doing things in the kitchen" thing. They hide on either side of the kitchen table and look at me accusingly until I'm done. Who knew making toast was so threatening...

~"Marriott"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.