Monday, June 25, 2007

The class of '87

It's been 20 years since I graduated high school. There was once a day, seemingly not so long ago, when I thought only old people had 20-year reunions.

I'm old.

OK, I'm not really old.

It's all a matter of perspective and mind-set.

But my good-old Class of '87 doesn't seem to be planning a reunion. I'm not sure that I'd really care (since I didn't go to my 10-year reunion), except that a high-school friend emailed me and got me involved in this whole "What's going on with our 20-year reunion?" search. They've orgainzed a message board and a MySpace page. It's a young movement, apparently, with only about a dozen people on the fact-finding mission. And, so far, there are no facts to be discovered. Nada. Zilch.

I think these brave fact-finders are going to discover that they've just volunteered themselves to organize the event. I hope I haven't dragged myself into it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.