Thursday, November 30, 2006

My world in a minute or less

Trying to get caught up over here. Not just on posts for this site, but on everything -- although I did finally post my Thanksgiving greeting and Roller-Bowling recap.

Busy, busy, busy. Gotta get my Golden Heart entry off. Gotta write some test plans at work. Christmas is gearing up. Did a first pass at shopping with my Mom and sister over the weekend. Cleaned the garage. Downloaded the remake of "Land of Confusion" by what turns out to be a Chicago band, Disturbed. Had a great holiday dinner at my aunt's house. Reconnected with my husband's college roommate through MySpace. Leveled up to 39 on WOW. Not looking forward to driving in a forecasted snow storm tomorrow. It's 2 a.m. and I haven't gone to bed yet. Workout in the evening.

And that, my friends, was my disjointed world in a minute or less...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.