Saturday, October 28, 2006

Who's the kitty on the cover?

Why, the kitty is none other than romance author Cathie Linz's Whiskers. He's there to promote an article in the December 2006 issue of Romantic Times magazine about authors and their pets titled "Pet Muses: A look at writers who find inspiration from their furry friends."

Since the article is not available online, I guess I need to check out the hard copy. (I wonder if my muses will ever make it on the cover of a magazine?)

Cathie Linz 2007 release Bad Girls Don'tCoincidentally, Cathie, a fellow Windy City writer whom I greatly admire, has a book coming out Nov. 7. While Cathie has published more than 50 books, Bad Girls Don't is her second single-title release.

Cathie will be doing a signing of Bad Girls Don't and a short presentation at Anderson's Bookshop in downtown Naperville, Ill., at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18. She says it's the only bookstore signing she'll be doing for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.