Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Space revisited

Several months ago (alright, April) I opened a My Space account, but I didn't get into it. I couldn't find much use for it myself, and I guess the random guys who wanted to be my "friend" bothered me. (See I Just Don't Get It.)

Just recently, though, I've re-signed up for My Space because I've discovered how romance authors are making the site work for them as a networking tool with other writers and readers.
For example, check out on My Space: Nelson Literary Agency, Deidre Knight, Meg Cabot, Dyanne Davis and Stephanie Elliot.

So, if you want to visit my space at My Space, go to myspace.com/haley_hughes. Unfortunately, I let go of myspace.com/haleyhughes when I canceled my account all those months ago and now someone else has it.

Anyone else have a My Space account they want to point me toward?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.