Friday, September 29, 2006

Hey, I think I'm caught up

I had several entries almost completed sitting in draft format that I finally got around to publishing. They're all dated a week ago, Sept. 22, because that's when I mostly wrote them.

But, I can't hold on to this feeling of accomplishment for very long, because in minutes I'm off to a Roger Waters (of Pink Floyd fame) concert (lawn seats in Tinley Park with rain in the forcast), plus I still need to recap the Queensryche concert I went to a few weeks ago. Oh, and I have my nephew's "backwards" themed party coming up on Sunday. All are fodder for the blog.

I'm signing off with an iTunes selection for the day in honor of Roger Waters and his Dark Side of the Moon Tour: Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.