Friday, July 15, 2005

About me

Updated 2/4/08:

I realized that it was time to update this page, but was feeling rather lazy, so I opted for the quick fix. What quick fix? I took one of those silly get-to-know-you questionnaires that people like to email around and actually answered the questions.

So, here is my updated "About me" information:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Technical writer (title Software Quality Engineer) at a software firm
2. Production editor at a graphics firm
3. Journalist (titles copy desk chief, features editor, copy editor, city editor) at a community newspaper
4. Cashier/sales person at a Hallmark store (card shop, as my grandfather called it)

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Fellowship of the Ring
3. My Fair Lady
4. Serenity

Four places I have lived:
1. San Francisco
2. Des Moines
3. Roselle (Chicago suburb)
4. Elk Grove Village (Chicago suburb)

Four places I have been:
1. Australia
2. The U.K.
3. Alaska
4. China

People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My husband
2. Jules
3. JC
4. Marriott

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pumpkin pie
2. Apple pie (lots of crumbles and cinnamon)
3. Saag paneer with naan at the local Indian restaurant
4. Baked lobster rolls at the local sushi restaurant

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On vacation (most anywhere - the world is a curious place)
2. Curled up with a good book
3. Playing World of Warcraft
4. With my husband, taking the dogs to the dog park

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Ski vacation in Breckenridge
2. Romance writers conference in San Francisco
3. Finishing the current novella I'm writing
4. Taking classes to learn how to use my new camera and take better photos

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. The Terminator: Sarah Conner Files
4. Avatar: The Last Airbender

No comments: