Thursday, September 18, 2008

Extending some link love

It's close to the 15th of the month, and it's time to extend some big thank yous to the people who make blogging fun.

Thank you to my top droppers this month on Entrecard. I really appreciate your dedication to this site.

Blogging MoRe
On The Bricks
Where the Long Tail Ends
I Do Things
Cromely's World
Kool Kustoms
1 Blog and 2 Sides
Daisy the Curly Cat
Everything Has A Reason
fragileheart.com | journal

Also, a big thank you to all my top commenters. My widget in the right column keeps track of the top commenters from the last 500 comments. As of today, here are the Top 10 people listed:

fragileheart

Claire
Monique
The Hunter's Wife
Kelly
Daisy
Laura
Periapex
MamaFlo
Don M.F.H.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo I beat Claire! Hehe sorry girl, just having fun k?

    I made it on both lists! Woo hoo! Hey, I just noticed Periapex. Hmph 9... Dr. Peri.. tsk, tsk, tsk.

    I forgot that you do this on the 15th! I love it. Better than at the beginning when everyone else does it! This stands out more.. weeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I do love my Entrecard friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAH ME! I made the list!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.