Monday, June 16, 2008

Linky love

I've been a bad blogger this week. Neglecting my site, neglecting my EntreCard drops, and neglecting to extend linky love to the Internet.

Rest assured, there are posts in the works, and I hope to get back on the bandwagon with drops.

So, one day after the 15th of the month, here is my list of top Entrecard droppers for the month. I'd hoped to present it in some sort of interesting format (a story, perhaps?) but I'll settle for the tried-and-true at this point. There are a few new names in the list this month. I've added them to my "Blogs I'm Following" sidebar.

1. Aerten Art
2. On The Bricks
3. MamaFlo's Place
4. Cromely's World
5. Sharp Words
6. Turnip of Power
7. Work at Home Mom Revolution
8. Driving to Oahu
9. Life's Context
10. Zental Floss

I also wanted to take a moment to say thanks to the top commenters on this site this month. Here are the people who left at least two comments since my last linky love post back in May. (It's only a coincidence that the list is 10 deep.) Remember, I hand compile this list, so if there are any omissions, I apologize.

1. Claire @ A Little Piece of Me
2. Jody @ The Hunter's Wife
3. Kelly @ Aerten Art
4. Daisy @ Daisy the Curly Cat
5. Lisa @ Everyday New: My project 365
6. Brady Frost @ Hunting the Muse
7. Debra @MamaFlo's Place
8. Mark @ neOnbubble
9. Princess Vien
10. Cindi @ Moomettesgram's Musings

Thanks everyone. You make blogging fun.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh links of love are like a cyber hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link and I always enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link again! See you on Twitter. Hope your office is still standing...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.