Thursday, May 15, 2008

At Large: Link Love

It's the 15th of the month, the date that I like to recognize the top Entrecard droppers on my site. These are the Entrecard people who have stopped by my site the most since April 15.

Aerten Art
MamaFlo's Place
On the Bricks
Life's Context
Cromely's World
Driving to Oahu
Sharp Words
Avon Romance Blog
Daisy the Curly Cat
Cheaper by the Half Dozen

And, of course, I like to recognize anyone who has left more than two comments on this blog since April 15, which is harder to tally, since I compile the list by hand. This old-fashioned method of data collection is prone to errors (does Blogger have a script for this?), so I'm sorry if I missed anyone.

Lisa at Lisa365
Kelly at Aerten Art
Laura at That Grrl
Periapex at Life's Context
Jody at The Hunter's Wife
Claire at A Little Piece of Me
Cromely at Cromely's World
Marsha at Just Some Thoughts
Daisy at Daisy the Curly Cat
Tam at Fighting with Writing
MamaFlo at MamaFlo's Place
Catherine at Sharp Words
Mark at neOnbubble
FragileHeart
Don M.F.H at Driving to Oahu
CastoCreations
CynthiaBlue at Tip Tail

Thanks everyone. You make blogging fun.

7 comments:

  1. Haley, I enjoy your blog. I'm not sure about Entrecard. I've been having a lot of problems with them lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for the links of love!

    I have loved your doodles and you general doodly ness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Haley, many thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh Haley! Thanks for the link love. I'm glad we're twitterbuds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link! I like visiting your site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being part of Doodle Week.

    Glad to be a part of making blogging fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.