Tuesday, April 15, 2008

At Large: Link Love

mosaic of top droppers and commenters

This is the time of month when I hand out a little link love to some of the people who make blogging fun. Thank you.

Top EntreCard Droppers:

In honor of my two-month anniversary on EntreCard, here is the list of top droppers on my site for the past 30 days. There are some really excellent websites here. Please check them out.

Life's Context -- Latest post The No-Name Brand Electric Toothbrush
Aerten Art -- Latest post How Long Does a Painting Take?
Sharp Words -- Latest post I wrote this poem: Holes in the World
Cromely's World -- Latest post Turning 37
Beeker's Words -- Latest post 8 Random Facts About Me
My Library -- Latest post Tackling Laundry
Lisa 365 -- Latest post Day #105
MamaFlo's Place -- Latest post The Cost of Retirement
Avon Romance Blog -- Latest post Inspire Monday - Ocean's Apart
Blogging MoRe -- Latest post Oh Yeah


Top Commenters on this blog in the past month:

And since it takes more than EntreCard to keep a website conversation flowing, I thought I'd recognize the people who dropped more than one comment on this site in the past 30 days. Some are repeats from above, but some are not. Thank you to each of you.

Aerten
Lisa 365
Beeker
Monique
Brady Frost -- Latest post Dark Rough Draft, Needs Work
The Hunter's Wife -- Latest post Name Your Favorite Daily Program

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you for the mention. Like you, I'm a new blogger and I love meeting all these new people from the four corners of the world. Blogging makes each one of us better people as we gain knowledge and insight into others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, Haley!

    Unfortunately, I've got to tag you with a meme. I hate when people do it to me, but rules are rules...check my blog if you're interested in those rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MamaFlo -- It is amazing how small the world seems at times because of the Internet.

    @Periapex -- I figured it was only a matter of time before that meme worked its way to me. Thanks for the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww yay!!
    I love your blog, it's always something different and decent to come back to read :D Not to mention worksafe LOL :D

    thanks for the advertising!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lisa -- Thanks! And I try to keep it work safe, but then every once in a while those erotica-writing topics come up and I begin to worry...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.