Friday, March 14, 2008

At Large: Link Love

Wednesday marks the one month anniversary since I joined EntreCard. Let me just say, it's been a really good month.

Following in the footsteps of BloggingMoRe and Wordsofmylife and the other fine bloggers I've seen do this on their sites, I thought I'd acknowledge the 10 people who dropped the most EntreCards on my site in the past 30 days. Thanks for stopping by.

1. Aerten Art
2. The Writing Journey
3. Life's Context
4. My Den
5. Third Rock From The Sun
6. Fighting With Writing
7. Sharp Words
8. Cromely's World
9. The Hunter's Wife
10. lisa365

If you haven't checked out their sites yet, please do.

I've met some really fabulous people through EntreCard. I can't wait to see who I discover in the coming month.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, my blog's name in pixels! Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link and I do enjoy your site.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. You do your part, and I'll try to keep the conversation going.